QC Training and QA Training
QC Training and QA training program and contents are listed in this article. This program is aimed to facilitate recruitment of fresher as trainees and train them internally to make up position inside and Enpost Q.C’s in our Finishing & Sewing lines. The program will be conducted by one person on full time basis from the (Q.A dept) (Training Manager)
Training Duration: A Training program is designed to run in a structured way for a period of 15 working days.
Batch Size: Training will be done in batches of 10 to 12 trainees.
Training Venue: Training centre unit – 1
Training Schedule and contents: The training will be completed over a period of 15 working days. The day wise schedule and training contents are as follows:
Day - 1
- Introduction to QC Training and QA training jobs in Garments industry
- Introduction to MUST GROUP in General and Overview of Lenny Fashions ltd.
- Introduction to “Quality its Importance and relevance.
- Visual presentation of various garments – Tops & Bottoms
- General introduction to various process in garments Manufacturing ( Cutting & Finishing)
- Round through the factory.
- Identification of various parts of Tops – visual presentation.
- Identification of patterns of different parts as appearing on markers.
Day - 2
- Introduction to Garments Bottom – Visual presentation.
- Identification of parts as appearing on Markers.
- Test- 1 On the first two days of learning.
Day - 3
- General Understanding of Machines and Stitches
- This session is meant to educate the trainees on the different types of Sewing Machines in
- Use and various Types of stitch and their properties
- Stitch Type
- Stitch Density
- Thread Tension
- Thread Size
- Needle Types and sizes.
- Machine Type:
- Back tacking, Seam Allowance, skip stitches and broken stitches.
- Understanding of various sewing defects.
- This Session is to expose trainees to the various kinds of defects they would come across in a Garment. There will be physical presentation of defective garments along with detailed lecturing on the subject.
- Test -2 (On days 3, 4 & 5)
Checking of Defects in Garments in Sequence. This is a very important Session to Which would focus on the process of checking garments for various types of defects on days 4 & 5. This will involve subjection trainees after proper orientation, to live situation of defects identification on garments both Tops and Bottoms. They are also taught to carryout this in a desired sequence. There are 16 section of TOP to be sequentially checked. There will be sticker’s numbers from 1 to 16 which the trainees will be asked to paste in the sequence they cheek the garment. These cheeked pieces are reviewed to see if the sequence is in line with the standard method of scanning a Garment.
Measurement: One of the important aspects of Quality Assurance besides Sewing and Fabric defects in the measurement of different parts of garment. Q A team has to ensure all garments with specified measurement that go into Garment, both TOPS and BOTTOMS, and training to measure and check deviations if any.
Test -3 (On Garment Cheek and Measurement)
Day - 8 & 9
- Understanding and generation of various Quality reports and DHU Calculation.
- Test -3 (On Garment Cheek and Measurement)
- The test will be assessing the level of assimilation of whatever has been taught on days 8 & 9.
Day - 10
Shade Differentiation: To educate the trainees on the aspect of shade variations and the need to differentiate among shades in the same color variation. They will be taught to segregate shade, make shade bands and shade match. Our each sewing line is attaching shade labels. Need to explain them where shade labels are being attach and how to identify wrong shade labels or right shade labels while checking the sewing line garments.
Day: - 11 & 12
- Training on the line lines with the line
- Evaluation at the End to the QC Training and QA training Program.
These tests are for aggregate score of 100 distributed as follows:
TEST No. Marks
Trainees who score an aggregate score of 75% and above will be graded as “A”.
Trainees who score between 61 and 75% will be graded as “B”.
Trainees who score below 70% will be “C” grade performance.
All trainees who score less then 70% will be dropped from any further progress. All trainees to be eligible for absorption should also score a minimum of 50% in each of the QC Training and QA training tests conducted.
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman Email: email@example.com