Practical Process of RMG Industry

Application for Head of Merchandising Jobs



head of merchandising jobsHead of Merchandising Jobs 

4th September 2006

To,
The Managing Director
Autogarment Limited
Mirpur, Dhaka-1216.

  
Subject: Prayer for the post of “Head of Merchandising Jobs”.

Sir,

I have come to know from a reliable source that a post of head of merchandising jobs is lying vacant. I want to offer myself as a candidate for the same. My educational qualification and other necessary particulars are attached here with the application.

In the above circumstances, May I hope that you would be kind enough to consider my application and appoint me to the post prayed for.


Yours faithfully,


------------------------------
Md. Khondakar Mashiur Rahman                                              

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn
0 Comments on "Application for Head of Merchandising Jobs"

Back To Top