Embroidery Lettering and Merging Designs
You can create beautiful lettering within your designs using various Tajima DG/ML by Pulse tools. Generate unique embroidery text in an array of shapes and sizes using our powerful Text tool, as well as the vast selection of commercially available TrueType® fonts. You can edit the shape, color, size, and spacing of your lettering. Tajima DG/ML by Pulse also allows you to merge lettering and add any stock design with just a few clicks of your mouse
We will know
- Learn how to create embroidery and true type lettering.
- Learn how to use the Text and Arc tool as well as how to insert color changes and kern your lettering.
- Find out how to use the drawing modes for lettering.
- Learn how to merge designs with and without lettering
· You can create a variety of lettering by using the Lettering tools. Text creates lettering
· that fits any curve you draw.
· You can delete a line of multiline text and both the baseline and the handles will be updated.
· After deleting lines of multiline text, you can add more lines of text to the same segment as long as the number of lines does not exceed the number of lines that were created originally.
· If you created your text using Fill Box justification, you can add or delete any number of letters and the text will be adjusted accordingly.
· Tajima DG/ML by Pulse only displays text and characters found within font files. If you enter text containing letters or characters not found in the selected font file, only the text found in the font file will be displayed in the design workspace.
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman