Final Inspection AUTO at the factory. The following guidelines must be used when carrying
out AUTO inspections. It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure that this complies to the Auto standard of 2.5 for each delivery when 80% of each shipment is produced.
Visual Examination When Packed
- Check that the shroud / bag contains a safety warning.
- Check that the garment is on the correct hanger.
- Check that the set bag is the correct size for the garment.
- Check that the bar code is correctly attached and is clearly visible.
- Check any other swing tickets.
- Check bar code against size tab.
- Check bar code has the correct style no / size / price/ EAAN code.
Measurement CheckAll measurements are within the specified tolerance agreed at the sealing stage.
Only record measurements outside tolerance.
If garments are found with repeat discrepancies, at least 25pcs per size are to be checked for that specific discrepancy.
- The style, construction and components are exactly as the sealed sample, and all changes requested on the sealed sample have been implemented.
- All labels are as specified, correctly placed, legible and meet all legal requirements. Fibre content & care ins tructions are correct.
- Reinforcing stitches and bar tacks are correctly positioned.
- The fabric has no flaws, printing or dyeing faults, stains, dirty marks, or shading within a garment or between garments.
- Stripes/checks must match at front and sides and not run off at hems, unless agreed otherwise. Collars and cuffs must be paired.
- Front, collar, pockets, buttons, buttonholes, etc. are correctly aligned.
- Paired collar, lapels, pocket flaps and patches are uniform in shape, size and level.
- There is no stepping at plackets, front wraps, vents, cuffs, pleats etc.
- Facings are not tight or full or distorted by the fastening.
- Hems must be secure, level and with no impressions of turning or stitching showing. Linings must not show below hems.
- All buttons, studs, zips and trims are securely attached. Zips move freely up and down and are auto-lock and meet
- Auto standards for safety, positioning & finish, especially with regard to cob stops on Children’s wear.
- Buttonholes are correct size for button. There is no distortion of the garment between button and buttonholes
- Buttonholes are cleanly cut and not miss-stitched or fraying.
- Button and buttonhole positioning marks must not be visible.
- All threads, buttons, and trims match the garment unless contrast specified. All components are colourfast.
- Shoulders or armholes must not distort or crack and edges must not curl or show impressions through to right side.(where applicable).
- Check garment complies with bulk hanger reference.
- Garment must not have thread ends or loops and no floaters over 1cm. All single sequins must have three stitch attachment.
- Where possible garments must be fitted or tried on a stand.
- The back of all Embroidery should be covered over with Vilene for all
- Nursery & Babywear garments (specially desig ned for this purpose) & is properly sealed at edges.
- All ring snap closures are securely attached without any damaged edges or unclamped prongs visible.
- All sequins are correctly attached with adequate amount of stitches to secure (ref safety manual for full detail).
- Where applicable, all enclosed feet are turned out to ensure no foreign bodies are contained within.
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman Email: firstname.lastname@example.org