We Offer Free Garment ERP and Consultency on Compliance

Write a Resignation Letter of a Textile Professional

Resignation letter

Date: 16th June 16, 2011

To,

Managing director,

Auto tex trading, road no -124, house 622, sector 211, Dhaka -1230

Sub: Resignation letter


Dear Sir,


Yesterday15th June 2011. My last working day, and finally the time has come for me to bid farewell to Auto tex trading. It has been an honor for me to work with you all. I have kept lots of good memories from Auto tex trading that will remain in the heart and mind of me forever.


I feel obliged to mention that during my stay with Auto tex trading, I have enjoyed and learned a lot. It has been an unmatched experience and unexpected personal challenges. I am really impressed and admire the intelligence and leadership of our managing Director, working with such a personality was a great honor for me. Actually I have no words to express my feelings at this moment.


Unfortunately, family circumstances at the time require my full attention, and I have important issues to take care of, which leaves me no time to fulfill my duties to the company.


I would like to thank you all so much for your support; cooperation and friendship during my tenure with Auto tex trading. Due to family consideration I am leaving this Job, otherwise I wouldn’t leave such a great opportunity.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work here.
Sincerely,


Md. Mashiujr Rahman ( quality controller )

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn

About Author:

He is top ranked RMG Digital Marketing Consultant. He is Open Source Software Implementation Expert. He is certified professional from NCC, Aptech and New Horizons .Completed B.Sc.and M.Sc.in Software Engineering from London Metropolitan University. You can Hire Him.


Contact:Cell#+8801792525354 Email:apparelsoftware@gmail.com
0 Comments on "Write a Resignation Letter of a Textile Professional "

Back To Top