In Line Inspection:
No of In Line Inspection:
- 02 In Line Inspection for 1000 pcs.
- 1000 pcs to 3000 pcs 03 In-Line.
- 3000 pcs to 5000 pcs 05 Inline
- Additional every 5000 pcs need to add 02 more Inline Inspections.
- In Line has to be covered packed garments as well.
- In Line Inspection must be covered all colours & sizes
- Need to check:-
Pattern grain line is correct or not.
- Pattern adjust as per shrinkage or not.
- Pattern adjust as per size set adjustment or not
- Marker is made to avoid fabric color shading or not (if required).
- Marker checked with hard pattern 100%, before issue to cutting section or not.
|Approve PP Sample|
- Please make sure fabric get proper relaxation.
- Fabric inspection done or not.
- Before cutting pls make shade plan (country/p.o wise).
- Fabric laying should be proper way & lay height should not be more than 3 Inc. (depend on the fabric type)
- Marker & fabric width is ok or not.
- 100% cut panel is checked or not.
- Print/Embroidery part should be 100% checked.
- Numbering properly done or not.
- Part replacing properly done or not.
- Process related correct machine used or not.
- Machines are properly cleaned or not.
- Correct folder & needle is used or not.
- Gauge is used all over lock machine or not.
- Correct stitching tension, S.P.I, Pressure adjustment is there or not.
- Correct Mould is used or not.
- Machine lay-out & cleanliness properly done or not
- Finished pattern is correct or not.
- Styling is correct or not.
- Measurement check twice in a day not.
- All trims is as per require or not.
- Trims placement is ok or not.
- S.P.I is as per required or not.
- Bundling system is followed or not.
- Number matching is properly done or not.
- 7/0 system & mock-up system is properly followed or not.
- 100% front & back part check or not.
- 100% line out put garments checking in side and top side properly or not.
- 100% complete garments auditing properly or not.
|Sewing Embroidery Approval|
- Need to check: Approved wash standard and packing standard is there or not.
- During receiving from washing gmts are compared with standard or not.
- Pressing and Steam as per the standard or not.
- Critical measurement points are 100% checked or not.
- Pull test done properly or not.
- Needle detection done or not (when required).
- Finishing process is following properly or not.
- Proper auditing system is there or not.
- Proper shade plan is there or not.
FOLDING AND PACKING
- Poly bag size & printing ok or not.
- Finishing trims are as per standard or not.
- Folding method ok or not.
- Folding size ok or not.
- Carton size and marking ok or not.
- Packed ctns weight as per the standard or not.
For excessive problem:
- If number of problem is exceeded the points then we have to trouble shooting in the process.
- First of all we should identify the problems and then go to the process.
- Process related people & department head should be present during trouble shooting for Inline inspection .
- If needed we should go for the counseling of In Line Inspection