HR Assistant Manager Job
Name : Mohammed Shahin
Designation : Asst. Manager
Department : Administration (Admin, HR & Compliance)
Intermediate Down Man : HR Junior Executive
1. Monitor day-to-day activities of the staffs of administration section.
2. Maintain license & documents.
3. Ensure proper enactment of compliance & HR policies.
4. Oversee Health & safety issues.
1) Monitor day-to-day activities of the staffs of administration section:
· Assigning and follow-up of duty & responsibility of the junior staffs in the team
· Maintain floor standard as per the standard requirements.
· To ensure factory security. (Security Guards Monitoring)
· Monitoring transport related all tasks.
2) Maintain license & documents.
3) Ensure compliance & HR policies:
· Check and update the compliance issues with the members of compliance tean on a regular basis.
· Organize interdepartmental meetings.
· Prepare and circulate all kinds of internal and external notices (all Kinds of official Notice & Order)
· To ensure all kinds of payment of workers & staff (Such as Late payment, Final payment etc.)
· New workers and staff interview, check all kind of academic certificate, national ID & recruitment as required.
· Salary and wages sheet check..
· Maintain all worker & stuff personal file check.
· Coordinate internal and external training and participate in different sessions pertinent to admin, HR and compliance.
· Provide assistance to Head of Departments in managing disciplinary, grievance and other employee related issues in line with organizational policies.
· Assist the top management on issues of increment and performance bonus of all stuff and workers.
· Identification of worker & stuff problem and resolve it with the aegis of top management.
· Collect new worker’s/stuff as required from various sources.
· Follow up any command as assigned by the factory management.
Ensuring the cleanliness and hygienic of the factory.
· Attend the medical needs of any worker/stuff..
More Job summary :
1. Receiving instruction for deputy manager hrd
2. Receiving requisition for hiring personnel for other departments of factories.
3. Arrange postering, publishing for recruitment.
4. Job distribution among timekeepers and document & leave clerks.
5. Providing data to senior officer it.
6. Proper arrangement for maintaining all records, files, registers, documents related to labour officer.
7. Supervising the job timekeepers and documents & leave clerks.
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman Email: firstname.lastname@example.org