Senior Accounts Officer Job
Job Title: Sr. Officer Department: Accounts.
Reports to: General Manager/ Assistant Accounts Manager
Reporting Channel: Immediate Superior: General Manager /Accounts Manager
Immediate Sub-ordinate: Jr. Account’s officer/ Jr. Merchandiser.
No. of employee supervise: 02
Internal: All departments.
External: Bank, Insurance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review of compliance with laws, regulation and management policies.
- Review of accounting and internal control system and recommending improvement.
- Order booking is at right price in consideration to cost and at least minimum profit margin and also order quantity is enough for feeding the machine.
- The review of the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of operation in factory:
- a. Production Planning,
- b. Material Consumption
- c. Machine and manpower utilization and commensurate productivity.
- Material at right price and quantity; Export quantity is as per order and material procured, Export Proceeds are properly received.
- Check whether any payment is to be made correct in calculation, schedule of payment, approval of quotation, expenses are logical and required and accordingly recommend for payment.
- Ensuring the checking of continuous material stock system of company; justification of use, balance in hand, Transparency in Inter Company Transfer of goods.
- Verification of the accuracy of the financial records and of related reports and statistics
- The examination of financial and operating information; review, classify and report of such information and specific inquiry into individual items.
- To operate Accounts Package daily as per transaction.
- To prepare all J.V. (Party, Bank & Others)
- To maintain export sales records.
- To maintain Export & Import statements.
- To prepare Weekly/ Monthly salary sheet & salary disbursement.
- To prepare order wise fabric consumption, pricing, knitting & dyeing Program.
- To reconcile all necessary accounts of the company as & when required basis.
- To prepare accounts and producing quarterly, half-yearly and annual accounts.
- To maintain Inventory (Stock of yarn, Issue of yarn etc.).
- Responsible for preparing of Monthly report for the department.
- Accountable for reconciliation with data among various parties ledger balance.
- Settlement with bank statement & accounting software of the company.
- Resolution all necessary data for making Journal, Ledger, trail balance sheet and balance sheet.
- Co-ordinate with Commercial department activities in addition with your existing job responsibilities.
- Monitoring the team to prepare the annual report of the company.
- Assist to reconciliation with inters company accounting data.
- Dependable to prepare cheque as per requisition of the authority.
- You have to squaring off with Inventory software of accounts department.
- Prepare all necessary data for making Journal, Ledger, trail balance sheet and balance sheet to prepare annual report.
- Support to prepare annual report of the company.
- Assist for daily transaction data entry in accounting software
- Support to prepare all necessary data for making Journal, Ledger and Trail balance sheet.
- Short out of all cash voucher for posting in accounting software.
- Help in data entry on Inventory software of Accounts department.
- Give a hand to prepare weekly report of accounts department.
- To correspondence with buyer.
- To prepare, submit and maintain all necessary reports & records (as desired by higher Management.) within stipulated time.
- To do any other relevant & necessary job(s) as desired by the management.
- Party Posting.
- Party Reconciliation, Cheque Requisition & Party Cheque down (Party Bank Posting).
- VDS & TDS Posting & Send report Tax Department for Prepare to Challan Payment.
- Debtors Flow up.
- Debtors Reconciliation.
- Block Debtors flow up.
- Collection flow up.
- Invoice & Delivery Flow up & Reconciliation.
- Tally Configuration.
- Cash Sales Flow up.
- Depot Stock, Production,& Reconciliation
- Goods In transit posting.
- Loan posting.
- Loan payment schedule, Bank Reconciliation.
- Monthly financial report to management
- External auditor support.
- Fixed Assets Schedule
- Provisional Entry
- Over all Accounts flow up.
- Fixed Assets Schedule.
- All Voucher verified.
- Tally Configuration
- Monthly financial report to management
- External auditor support
- All Unit Head Wise Cash Voucher Preparation for Software Posting.
- BASSL All Cash Voucher Posting Individually.
- To Make 13 (Thirteen) Unit Monthly Operation Budget & forward to at the beginning of the Month.
- Petty Cash Support Provide for Hemayetpur Zone Unit. (Group Expenses).
- Follow up BALSSL 4 (Four) depot Petty Cash & Reconcile it time to time.
- Assist for Cash Withdrawn from bank.
Engr. Kh. Mashiur Rahman Email: firstname.lastname@example.org